John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 11:32:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia to Oakland Ca.  (Read 4603 times)
col04
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2019, 06:00:48 pm »

After missing out seeing John when his Australian concerts were cancelled a few years ago my longtime JM diehard fan  husband was devastated to say the least, so as a surprise for his 50th birthday this year I have bought tickets (and great seats up the front too Cheesy) for him to see John’s show in Oakland Ca. this April. Soooo excited to see John live again.   Cheesy Cheesy
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 10:15:55 am »

That is awesome! I hope y'all have a fantastic trip!
I will be 50 this year as well so the concert tomorrow night  (March 19) and our mini vacation is a pre 50th celebration!

Best,
Lisa Norris
Georgia 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: