John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 02:47:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peoria Illinois Civic Center Feb 15, 2019  (Read 8209 times)
bss794
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2019, 12:39:11 pm »

I have two tickets for sale for Feb 15,2019 Peoria Illinois Civic Center,8:00 PM
Main Floor, Sec E, Seats 3 and 4.  $300.00  I am not making any money off these tickets. We bought and extra pair for friends and they can't go. It's going to be a great show.   Smiley
  Call Bill   309-231-6455
Iloverockandroll13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 11:31:18 pm »

I Know it's late now. I will call you tomorrow am.
I am interested in your tickets
Cheryl @ 620-2419

sheridantim1992

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 03:07:28 pm »

I have never been to The Peoria Civic Center or the Theater.  I am coming from Mahomet (close to Champaign so not too far away) and bringing my son to his first concert for his 12 B-day. 
Any tips you have about the Theater, parking, etc...   
bss794

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 04:57:19 pm »

Coming from Mahomet on 74 you could stop in East Peoria and eat. They have a variety of restaurants, Mcdonalds, Moe's, Chick-fil-a, Red Robin, Mike's Jersey Subs, Mexican,Potbelly's, and then they have Texas Roadhouse for Steakhouse. Not sure what you are wanting but downtown Peoria doesn't have a lot of eating places. There is an Outdoor Parking Lot close to the theatre on Monroe St and also a Parking Deck on Jefferson Ave not too far away. I think it is 5.00 to park in both of them. If we can be of more help just let us know.
sheridantim1992

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 08:46:36 am »

THANKS! 
Thanks for the tips.  Really looking forward to the show.  From what I can see online the Theater looks pretty cool.  Hope you enjoy!  I have seen him probably too many times, and looking forward to taking my son! 
bss794

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 06:00:41 pm »

Yes, we are looking forward to the show also.  Always a fun time.  I am sure your son will enjoy !!
bss794

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 06:03:29 pm »

Tickets are sold. Thank you Cheryl. Enjoy the show !!
peaceearth2018

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 07:46:36 am »

Thank you John for a most excellent show Fri Feb 15 at the Peoria Civic Center. I played The Authority Song in a band in Columbus Ohio in 1981. I didn't really follow your music much until this last year when I've rediscovered you and the good music you've made in this last 20-30 years. Thank-you for being one of the few artists along with Neil Young and Don Henley that is not afraid to speak out about the continuing injustices in our society. I hope it connects with today's generation and they carry forward the torch of open and free thought. Good luck with the rest of this and future tours!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: