John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 01:29:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US tour tickets for sale - special circumstances  (Read 14231 times)
Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2018, 11:37:02 pm »

It is with a sad heart I put this up here:
I have just been diagnosed with breast cancer [currently recovering from a lumpectomy] and will be going through chemo / radiotherapy until the end of March 2019 - this includes all the dates I have bought tickets for.

When I bought the tickets I was living in Canada, but am now back living in Australia.

The problem being I cannot sell the tickets via 'ticket now' as you need to have a residence in US/Canada. Many of them are collect at the venue, but some are print at home. $2000+ is a lot of money to lose. *FYI i have also not be able to access any of the 'free' CD offer as they too only mail to USA/Canada.

I have 1 ticket for all these shows - 2nd row mostly, 2 third and 1 row H. They are all VIP bar 1.

New York all 3 dates x 1
Memphis x1
Nashville 2 dates x 1
Orlando x1
Clearwater 2 dates x 1

Hope someone can help.
Thanks
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:39:17 pm by Swell67 » Logged
kattreau
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 01:11:57 pm »

First of all, I am very sorry to hear of your diagnosis and wish you the very best. 

Have you been able to sell your ticket for Clearwater, FL for Saturday, March 30?  If not, I am interested.

Gratefully,

Krista
Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 09:50:21 pm »

Krista, apologies for never replying. I was too sick and no I didn't get sell any of my tickets. Thanks for your kind message. I am now in remission xx
fishinbc
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 09:54:50 pm »

Sorry to hear that you were unable to sell the tickets to the John Mellencamp Show however super happy to hear that your cancer has gone into remission!!  GBless
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: