John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:44:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beacon Presale fake?  (Read 8117 times)
Spewspewster
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2018, 09:15:13 am »

Did anyone get tickets for beacon at 10? I was in immediately and got nothing. There is supposedly a Presale for Amex card holders at noon.

What a waste of time.
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 09:20:42 am »

Did anyone get tickets for beacon at 10? I was in immediately and got nothing. There is supposedly a Presale for Amex card holders at noon.

What a waste of time.

We are working with the venue to get the pre sale up.  Please keep trying.
Cheesey619

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 09:43:16 am »

I couldn’t even get the code, I signed in and then got kicked out. So now I don’t know the code
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 09:57:06 am »

I couldn’t even get the code, I signed in and then got kicked out. So now I don’t know the code

The code is the word other. 

All tickets are currently in carts but keep trying!  You can also try the AMEX pre sale at 12pm using the password people
Cheesey619

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 02:35:07 pm »

Thanks, I just tried it only single tickets left need 2. The prices on stubhub are crazy
kerryanne105

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 11:18:58 am »

I jut went on and got 6 Loge Tickets for the 27th.  There were also tickets available for the 26th
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: