John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:53:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OPM Album  (Read 10465 times)
hoss13820
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2018, 03:14:41 pm »

I remember reading around the release of Sad Clowns, that John was also working on a covers album, entitled OPM ( Other People's Music)- Is there any truth to this, and if so are there any updates?
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 09:18:26 am »

I remember reading around the release of Sad Clowns, that John was also working on a covers album, entitled OPM ( Other People's Music)- Is there any truth to this, and if so are there any updates?

John is working on a covers record. It should be released close to the end of 2018 or in early 2019! 
hoss13820
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 01:33:42 pm »

Good to hear!! Be interesting to see what songs and artists he covers
hoss13820
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 08:14:57 am »

Are these newly recorded covers, or just a compilation of covers he has done thru the years, like Under the Boardwalk, and Wild night?
Aeroplane2
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 09:52:33 am »

Wow, will you look at JM, 66 + years and still touring, still rocking audiences, still launching new albums, exhibiting at art shows, still selling out venues, he is sure not ready for a rocking chair yet, ROCK ON JOHN! Rooty Toot Toot!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:56:33 am by Aeroplane2 » Logged
williehagfan1
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 06:03:56 pm »

Hello! John is not appearing at a venue on the new tour anywhere near me. I have seen that if you purchase a ticket online to a show on the new tour you will receive a physical CD of "Other People's Stuff". I think that's great. But, for someone like myself, I'd like to pre-order the new album since I can't go to any of the shows. can you tell me if, and when, we will be able to pre-order the new CD online. Thanks!
Aeroplane2
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 07:02:47 pm »

For those that did order tickets online, how will that free copy of his CD be made available?   I did not read that on this site, just that the CD would be made available. Are those details available yet?

"Every ticket purchased online will receive a physical copy of Mellencamp’s forthcoming album “Other People’s Stuff” set for release on November 16th by Republic Records."
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 08:55:37 am »

For those that did order tickets online, how will that free copy of his CD be made available?   I did not read that on this site, just that the CD would be made available. Are those details available yet?

"Every ticket purchased online will receive a physical copy of Mellencamp’s forthcoming album “Other People’s Stuff” set for release on November 16th by Republic Records."

Between now and October 15th you will get an email from your ticket seller with redemption instructions for the CDs. If you don't get one by Oct 15th please email us at [email protected]  with your ticket order confirmation email

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: