John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 01:03:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad Clowns And Hillbillies VIP Tour Package Merchandise  (Read 11560 times)
shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2017, 12:40:43 pm »

Tony/Sharon;

Just some kudos here, I think the merchandise in this package has been the best package yet! Especially the nice Mellencamp tour themed poster!

-Large tour themed Mellencamp poster
-Hat
-Best VIP laminate yet (album cover)
-Water bottle
-Bottle opener keychain
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 07:53:36 pm »

Tony/Sharon;

Just some kudos here, I think the merchandise in this package has been the best package yet! Especially the nice Mellencamp tour themed poster!

-Large tour themed Mellencamp poster
-Hat
-Best VIP laminate yet (album cover)
-Water bottle
-Bottle opener keychain

Thank you! We put a lot of thought into this package. Glad you like it!
kstucker
K-Stu
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 09:13:13 am »

Hi Sharon and Tony:

Wow the VIP merchandise sounds fantastic, cannot wait to receive it!  I am going to the Cary, NC show this evening and have not yet received my VIP swag.  In the past, I have always received the VIP merchandise prior to the concert so I presume it is just delayed as I know there is a chance it can arrive after the show.  Do you have any updates or know who I can contact about this?  I think I remember reading a post from Tony saying the merchandise started shipping around 09 June.

Thanks for your help!!  Can't wait for tonight's concert, so excited!!  Grin
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 08:43:08 am »

Hi Sharon and Tony:

Wow the VIP merchandise sounds fantastic, cannot wait to receive it!  I am going to the Cary, NC show this evening and have not yet received my VIP swag.  In the past, I have always received the VIP merchandise prior to the concert so I presume it is just delayed as I know there is a chance it can arrive after the show.  Do you have any updates or know who I can contact about this?  I think I remember reading a post from Tony saying the merchandise started shipping around 09 June.

Thanks for your help!!  Can't wait for tonight's concert, so excited!!  Grin

The Front Row/Diamond/VIP package items typically arrive about a week before the show, and at times the week of the show.

If you get close to your show and your items have not arrived please email [email protected] for an update. That is answered by AEG Live who is the tour promoter and vendor for the Diamond Ticket Packages.

The items are not required to pick up your tickets/attend the show.

If there are any issues please keep us in the loop by email at [email protected]!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
kstucker
K-Stu
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 01:14:11 pm »

Thanks so much, Tony. I just sent an email to the address you provided and hope to receive a reply soon.

The concert in Cary, NC last night was epic!  My husband and I had front row tickets.  Concert started at 7PM with Carlene Carter opening followed by Emmylou Harris.  Carlene and Emmylou were fantastic!  JM followed Emmylou and provided his fans with close to a 2 hour show...simply amazing! JM and the band were in top form making this one of the best shows he has ever put on!
 Grin
MollieGrant
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 01:08:35 am »

nice post

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: