John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 11:15:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One ticket available for Wolf Trap concert - 7/3/2017  (Read 6158 times)
dolstein
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2017, 10:37:23 pm »

I purchased a pair of tickets for this concert, but haven't found anyone who's interested in using my extra ticket.  I figured that someone on this board must be interested.  The seat is in the rear orchestra - Row CC.  The ticket is for sale at cost -- $69 plus $8.25 service charge. 

If interested, please post a reply here and then send me a private message.
Tootsie2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 08:18:08 pm »

If  I can't sell my ticket I might be interested yours if I can find someone to go with me. The main reason I was selling mine is that it was the only one I could get.  Let me know if you have sold yours already or if you end up selling it. Thanks
dolstein

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 10:31:06 am »

I haven't sold it yet.  However, it's currently listed on Stub Hub. I'm selling it there for cost plus whatever service charges stubhub adds.  I'd be happy to sell the ticket to you directly for my cost, assuming I can pull the listing from stubhub.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: