John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:58:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad Clowns & Hillbillies Tour Ticket Questions  (Read 85264 times)
Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2017, 08:36:33 pm »

Just wanting to know - will any more dates announced for the US tour?
Secondly - any chance there will an announcement for an Australian tour - this CD / album is extraordinary and it would be great to witness John performing some of the od and new songs live.
Thanks Syl
imaflagal
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2017, 05:01:00 pm »

Has anyone been receiving their VIP merchandise before the concerts? Also, I still have 2 awesome tickets for sale for the 6/24 show in St. Augustine Fl. Pit 1, 4th row!! They are listed on Facebook and StubHub.

\"It\'s what you do and not what you say. If you\'re not part of the future then get out of the way\""
hollywoodjeff87
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2017, 12:41:34 am »

I emailed AEG, who is in charge of the VIP packages and they just emailed me back with a general statement saying that my merchandise for the vip package is in the process of being shipped.
Aeroplane2
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2017, 08:59:49 am »

Are the songs for each set in the concert the same each tour date/location or how does John choose his songs per set?  Does he ever divert from the set line up at the last minute? 
bju

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2018, 12:19:52 pm »

Do you know the pricing for the VIP packages for the 2018 summer Canadian tour?

Thank you,

Brett.

I guess it boils down to what we do with our lives, how we deal with our own destiny - JM 87
yyctrvlgrl

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2018, 01:34:39 pm »

Angry What? No Calgary date?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2018, 05:56:04 pm »

Do you know the pricing for the VIP packages for the 2018 summer Canadian tour?

Thank you,

Brett.

Click the Blue Info icon next to each tour date on the TOUR dates page of Mellencamp.com and all ticket prices are listed there

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
mrfatelurk

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2018, 08:16:57 am »

is the only way to get a front row ticket is to buy one of the vip packages?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2018, 09:21:51 am »

is the only way to get a front row ticket is to buy one of the vip packages?

Yes, all front row tickets should be in the presales, possibly with some exceptions

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2018, 09:22:12 am »

Pre-sale said ti was starting, then date changed to tomorrow!

All pre sales are today

Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2018, 03:14:07 am »

I just received this email seems like spam , no name etc, was concerned that it said I’m from the states and I’m not. Can you please confirm that it from you guys. Secondly I would like to know what the the vip thing gets you please? I have multiple tickets that are vip for canada. Feel free to pm me Thanks Syl Hello:

Congratulations on your purchase of a John Mellencamp VIP Package!

We are almost ready to ship your VIP merchandise to you; however, we will need you to reconfirm your shipping address.

If possible, do you have a Canadian address to which we can ship your merchandise, rather than the US address you initially provided?

Please note, we cannot ship VIP packages to hotel addresses as we cannot guarantee it will arrive during your stay. If your US address is the only option then we will proceed to ship your merchandise there, however it may arrive after the date of the show.

Please provide us with the following information so that we may update your shipping address:

·         LAST NAME, FIRST NAME
·         ADDRESS
·         ADDRESS 2 (Unit / Apt. # if applicable)
·         CITY
·         PROVINCE
·         POSTAL CODE

Best, 
VIP Customer Service
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2018, 12:58:46 pm »

I just received this email seems like spam , no name etc, was concerned that it said I’m from the states and I’m not. Can you please confirm that it from you guys. Secondly I would like to know what the the vip thing gets you please? I have multiple tickets that are vip for canada. Feel free to pm me Thanks Syl Hello:

Congratulations on your purchase of a John Mellencamp VIP Package!

We are almost ready to ship your VIP merchandise to you; however, we will need you to reconfirm your shipping address.

If possible, do you have a Canadian address to which we can ship your merchandise, rather than the US address you initially provided?

Please note, we cannot ship VIP packages to hotel addresses as we cannot guarantee it will arrive during your stay. If your US address is the only option then we will proceed to ship your merchandise there, however it may arrive after the date of the show.

Please provide us with the following information so that we may update your shipping address:

·         LAST NAME, FIRST NAME
·         ADDRESS
·         ADDRESS 2 (Unit / Apt. # if applicable)
·         CITY
·         PROVINCE
·         POSTAL CODE

Best, 
VIP Customer Service
That is not spam the VIP distributors are beginning to pull shipping addresses for these shows and are finding some customer lists are missing information such as postal codes and a small number of others have U.S. or international shipping addresses. They are working with a Canadian merchandiser who told us that shipping product into the U.S. is a bit more complicated, requiring some documentation, customs codes and product manufacturing information. This should be resolved soon but to avoid delivery delays for these guests attending the first couple shows, they wanted to offer an option to ship to a Canadian address and avoid any frustration with late packages.

Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2018, 07:08:01 am »

Thanks for answering my question.
kamper

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2018, 10:05:58 am »

Need help finding the Memphis presale code!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: