John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:10:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's new with ''Ghost Brothers Of Darkland County''.  (Read 7113 times)
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2016, 09:29:02 am »

Will there be a US tour in the future, my wife and i happened to catch it in Providence R.I a couple of years ago ''has it been that long'' and thought the whole production was spectacularly good, especially John's songs. We would gladly pay good money to see it again, might even bring a few folks along.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 09:13:31 am »

Will there be a US tour in the future, my wife and i happened to catch it in Providence R.I a couple of years ago ''has it been that long'' and thought the whole production was spectacularly good, especially John's songs. We would gladly pay good money to see it again, might even bring a few folks along.

John has said in interviews that the next move for Ghost Brothers is London's West End. So that's where the focus is now. We are unsure when GB might appear again in North America.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 09:49:24 am »

How about some new news regarding taping and the release of the DVD recorded in October in Chicago and the new album that he said is being released in February? So disappointing than when you click on this website there is not much or next to nothing.  I know there are other means to get updates but check out other websites.....from similar genres and age artists and you get much more anticipation
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 11:20:35 am »

How about some new news regarding taping and the release of the DVD recorded in October in Chicago and the new album that he said is being released in February? So disappointing than when you click on this website there is not much or next to nothing.  I know there are other means to get updates but check out other websites.....from similar genres and age artists and you get much more anticipation

There is no official information for us to share/post yet on either of those topics, yet. Details should be coming in next month or two on the new album. The Chicago taping doesn't have any release or plan tied too it, JM wanted to document the tour and then see what the results look like.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: