John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:54:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spring 2011 Pre-Sale Questions & Problems  (Read 56371 times)
turmbird
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2011, 03:01:39 pm »

second and third tour leg...any news about a european leg of this tour?
if not, i would appreciate it a lot hearing about it before the us and canada tour is sold out or ended, then i would travel to the usa to catch a show. dont want to miss out on everything again.
Thanks!
(by the way all this discussion about John´s privacy is a shame here. I thought this site is about music and not who´s dating whom.)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2011, 12:39:11 pm »

second and third tour leg...any news about a european leg of this tour?
if not, i would appreciate it a lot hearing about it before the us and canada tour is sold out or ended, then i would travel to the usa to catch a show. dont want to miss out on everything again.
Thanks!
(by the way all this discussion about John´s privacy is a shame here. I thought this site is about music and not who´s dating whom.)

Overseas touring is being considered, as we speak, but no final decisions will be made probably until after the 2nd leg begins.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
chippy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 02:03:02 am »

I purchased tickets through ticketphiladelphia and I was told through JM.com that if I purchased tickets, I would receive an email for a free download of John's latest cd.  However, I never received an email to download the cd.  I just saw him tonight in Philly (awesome show), and remembered that I never contacted you guys about this.  Anything I can do?  Thanks
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2011, 08:08:41 am »

I purchased tickets through ticketphiladelphia and I was told through JM.com that if I purchased tickets, I would receive an email for a free download of John's latest cd.  However, I never received an email to download the cd.  I just saw him tonight in Philly (awesome show), and remembered that I never contacted you guys about this.  Anything I can do?  Thanks

Email [email protected] and we will give you instructions on how to get with Ticketmaster to get your email resent.

khmellencamp
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2011, 02:13:34 pm »

I purchased two premium tickets for the April 2011 Austin City Limits show.  I have not received an email about the mp3 downloads or the potential front row upgrade.  Any updates in regards to this venue/show?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2011, 09:13:02 am »

I purchased two premium tickets for the April 2011 Austin City Limits show.  I have not received an email about the mp3 downloads or the potential front row upgrade.  Any updates in regards to this venue/show?

Drop us an email with your order info to [email protected] and we will refer it to the box office.

mick2112

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 08:21:35 am »

Hi all,still hoping its not a dream that John is to play in Manchester UK later in the year will we be able to purchase special packages from here for the UK gigs and with living in the UK?
Also will there be a pre-sale for the UK or is the site just for the US?
Thanks
Mick
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 08:06:44 am »

Hi all,still hoping its not a dream that John is to play in Manchester UK later in the year will we be able to purchase special packages from here for the UK gigs and with living in the UK?
Also will there be a pre-sale for the UK or is the site just for the US?
Thanks
Mick

It is not a dream. John is coming to Europe and will be playing 14 shows. The final details are coming together as we speak to announce the full tour, hopefully on Wednesday.

We have the details posted on the Mellencamp.com TOUR page about Manchester and London. There are presales happening today/tomorrow for these shows.

The key thing to do to get all of the details we have is to click the BLUE " i " icon on the tour grid to take you to the Mellencamp.com show details page. This link is located under the SHOW INFO column.

We expect the Paris show to go on sale this weekend with a presale on Friday.

Ticketing works very differently in Europe than in the US so we are at the mercy of John's management and the European concert promoters giving us the details of the ticket on sales.

It appears some shows will have SEVERAL official ticket sellers which is very unlike the USA.

Because of this, there will not be separate/stand alone Mellencamp.com presales for the European shows. We will piggy back, when possible, with the other presales that may be taking place locally. However please be investigating these opportunities for yourself in case word of the presales do not reach us in time.

We will be trying to offer our premium ticket packages to as many shows as possible, but again it may turn out that several shows don't offer them and I am not sure how much advance warning we are going to get about that.

fingerfamily

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 08:14:24 am »

good morning, recently attended the Seattle concert, Had the best time, had great seats and great mellenheads all around. The only challenge is that i have not recieved the bonus package that came with the tickets, Can you help me out with this please? thnk you for all the hard work
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 06:38:18 am »

good morning, recently attended the Seattle concert, Had the best time, had great seats and great mellenheads all around. The only challenge is that i have not recieved the bonus package that came with the tickets, Can you help me out with this please? thnk you for all the hard work

I already emailed you but if you didn't get it drop me an email at [email protected] and i will guide you through the process.

Tony

fingerfamily

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2011, 08:22:39 pm »

The link gets you to the sight but the codes don't work and you don't know what shirt to order.  I spoke with fanfare they won't do anything over the phone.  I need assistance please.

Kevin Finger
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2011, 09:08:45 am »

The link gets you to the sight but the codes don't work and you don't know what shirt to order.  I spoke with fanfare they won't do anything over the phone.  I need assistance please.

Kevin Finger

As I have already emailed you directly and replied to you here on the board, please email me and I will get you in touch with someone who can help you do your redemption, email me at [email protected]

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: