John Mellencamp Community
April 17, 2024, 11:30:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Niagra Falls  (Read 3957 times)
bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2016, 09:46:19 pm »

My wife's retirement gift was to see our man JM at Niagra Falls. She just called me with a very unusual report. Something wasn't right.  I personally have been to 30 JM shows. My wife and I have been to many together. I wasn't at this one. She said he didn't feel good and was very argumentative with the crowd over cell phones. He cut the show off early. She said he only played about 50 minutes. She was disappointed but JM deserves the benefit of the doubt. I hope he is ok. This is very unusual.

My wife though was disappointed. She is a retired school teacher from GA. I am also a teacher so it's not like we have a fortune. Just all around too bad.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:04:54 pm by bradsanders56 » Logged

Thank God for Forgiveness
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: