John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:46:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll Be At Bloomington  (Read 69298 times)
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2010, 12:12:59 pm »

Hey! We need to plan a get together! Who can be here early enough fro a pre-show and who is staying over and can do an after show!?

When we figure out who can, then we can pick a place. There isn't anything too close to The Auditorium, I think Mother Bears Pizza Place,(beer) or Bear's Place (full bar) would be the closest; you could walk.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 12:16:54 pm by littlesusie39 » Logged

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

susan e wagner :)
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2010, 02:45:07 pm »

This is my first time writing in one of the blogs--I am SUPER excited about Friday's B-town show (haven't seen him in Bloomington since A&E's Live By Request at the Buskhirk Chumley)!! I really enjoyed meeting fellow fan clubbers at the Crump Theatre show and hope to meet more of you on this tour Smiley Smiley
esteroboy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2010, 02:56:28 pm »

Friday of this week. At last.
There's a home Hoosier football game around noon Saturday. Shouldn't  be a problem, but game days are pretty crazy at IU. Just a heads-up.
cge333
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2010, 05:30:04 pm »

Just saying hey.  I am actually going to the 2nd Bloomington show and if I am going by the number of people that posted in that forum, my wife and I may be the only 2 going to that show Smiley

Really looking forward to this one.  This will be around my 15th Mellencamp show and my wife's first one. This will be my first time seeing him in Bloomington.  We are coming in from the West Coast.

Earlier today I got a front row seat for the show in LA in April.  I am sure the shows are going to be great as John and his band always bring it. 
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2010, 11:28:11 pm »

you won't be the only ones there on saturday night, lol.  there are several of us going.

hog

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2010, 06:05:49 am »

2 Balcony tickets available.  Post reply.

Taken - thanks for the interest.  Have a great opening night all!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 07:15:26 pm by hog » Logged
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 06:10:17 am »

which night, how much
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 01:37:07 pm »

EXCITED!!!! Grin Grin Grin
marianne123
Global Moderator
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 03:37:45 pm »

O.K. I am not even coming to Bloomington, but you all are so excited that I'm excited for you! I will have to wait for Lowell, MA and NYC.  Wishing you all safe travels. I can't wait to hear about the show and see those photos.

-Marianne
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 05:44:43 pm »

i actually would rather see him outside of Bloomington cause then I get to GET OUT OF HERE!!!!
and away from my reponsibilities
LOL

But really, I am excited to see all of you tomorrow, anyone want to go out after??

mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 07:25:44 pm »

for anyone wanting to meet up before the show friday, a small group of us will be at The Crazy Horse, 214 W. Kirkwood
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 07:26:05 pm »

Grin

Free Parking and shuttle to the Auditorium in two of IU's parking garages Atwater garage and Poplar Garage, both quite handy to downtown

http://www.parking.indiana.edu/parking_operations/locations_campus.aspx

burk56

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2010, 06:21:33 am »

for anyone wanting to meet up before the show friday, a small group of us will be at The Crazy Horse, 214 W. Kirkwood

What time will you guys be arriving at The Crazy Horse?
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2010, 07:28:17 am »

4:00........sorry i left that out.  right now there's 15-20 of us.  look for The Crazy Ones! lol
we'll probably let the staff there know that we're the Mellenheads!

i was just informed that they have an upstairs room that we can use.   go through the bar and up the steps
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 07:31:02 am by mellenheadinohio » Logged
burk56

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2010, 10:12:16 am »

4:00........sorry i left that out.  right now there's 15-20 of us.  look for The Crazy Ones! lol
we'll probably let the staff there know that we're the Mellenheads!

i was just informed that they have an upstairs room that we can use.   go through the bar and up the steps

Awesome.  My wife and I will see you guys there.  We will be decked out in Mellengear....lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: