John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 02:45:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Larry Crane's Book  (Read 17755 times)
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2015, 03:13:10 pm »

Hello everyone!
Just wondering if anyone on here had read Larry's book "Better Road", and if so what you thought of it.

Thanks!
Lisa Norris
Georgia
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 01:08:13 am »

He's got a book? Never knew! What's it about; is it a biography of himself?

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 01:03:03 pm »

Yes it's a biography. I know it has his side of the story of his leaving the band. I was just curious if anyone else had read it.

Lisa
jeffreyjack
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 06:11:20 pm »

It looks like it is privately published, $9.99 for the eBook, and $28 for the actual book.

It is remarkable that Larry worked with John since 1975 up to the beginning of 1991, and John got upset with him one day and "bam", the relationship ended.  Forever.

I know John is a  (not so) benevolent taskmaster, but that is really pushing it.

I would love to read the book.  They had to have gotten on pretty well for a long time, seeing as how they went from nowhere to stardom as a team.  A real shame the way it ended.

Now if Mike and/or John were to write something ...
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 11:07:37 pm »

John really sounds like me. I have the ability to just stop being friends with someone in the snap of a finger if they piss me off, even close friends. I don't know, I guess I've just learned not to trust people. But I trust John! Wink Cheesy

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
RonRichards
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 10:16:55 pm »

It looks like it is privately published, $9.99 for the eBook, and $28 for the actual book.

It is remarkable that Larry worked with John since 1975 up to the beginning of 1991, and John got upset with him one day and "bam", the relationship ended.  Forever.

I know John is a  (not so) benevolent taskmaster, but that is really pushing it.

I would love to read the book.  They had to have gotten on pretty well for a long time, seeing as how they went from nowhere to stardom as a team.  A real shame the way it ended.

Now if Mike and/or John were to write something ...

Does anyone know where to find Larry's book? I am interested in reading it and can't find it anywhere.
SClikes
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2020, 05:25:58 am »

Can I read this book online?

PrimalUser
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2020, 08:17:16 am »

I also wanna find a book

Hey guys, my name is Zack. I work at the writing service  where anyone can order an assignment or purchase assignments or other papers. You can contact me on Twitter if you need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: