John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:09:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture Upload?  (Read 12562 times)
jm_walktall
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« on: August 08, 2010, 11:28:30 am »

How can we upload pictures to our profile? I keep getting an error message when I try to upload my own. I have even tried to resize the picture and upload. I cannot upload my own picture with url either, and the personalized picture does nothing (can't add anything, click anything).

I also tried to add a picture to my post yesterday, but could not do that either?

I know I am missing something obvious Wink

Thanks!

"If you want change, it starts with  you" John Mellencamp
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 03:00:15 pm »

How can we upload pictures to our profile? I keep getting an error message when I try to upload my own. I have even tried to resize the picture and upload. I cannot upload my own picture with url either, and the personalized picture does nothing (can't add anything, click anything).

I also tried to add a picture to my post yesterday, but could not do that either?

Thanks!

There are several technical/setup issues that aren't right with the Community. I'm going to have the programming team look at it early this week and hopefully get it all straightened out. If it's not fixed a few days please pose the question again!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 04:41:38 pm »

Thanks!

Christine - I wasn't able to upload anything saved on my computer, but I could upload using an embed link from photobucket.  If you have pics saved there, or any other pic site, try that.
dolly23
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 02:10:34 pm »

Tony,  Took a pic with my phone at FYE of the postioning of the new cd,
having a problem getting it to you.  Where should I send it?
Thanks.   Dolly
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 02:41:41 pm »

Tony,  Took a pic with my phone at FYE of the postioning of the new cd,
having a problem getting it to you.  Where should I send it?
Thanks.   Dolly

[email protected] is where to send it. We don't need to see the pics this time unless they show something weird/interesting/noteworthy.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 06:09:35 pm »

I was able to upload a pic in the avatar field of my profile
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 06:07:55 pm by taz7676 » Logged

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: