John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 05:18:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transmission from a Small Town  (Read 4534 times)
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2015, 06:23:34 am »

I've just ordered this (unauthorised) CD release of the 1987 radio show that I've owned for the best part of 20 years as the boot "The Little Bastard's Birthday Party"; I've ordered it from the Amazon UK site.

This new release appears to have the show in the correct chronological order, as well as improved sound (judging from songs on YouTube).

This was John and the band on fire and some of these songs are, for me, the definitive versions; looking forward to receiving this in the next few days. I always figured JM might've used stuff like this for a rarities box set, but hey ho.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 06:31:27 am by Maradona10 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: