John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:12:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIP Package  (Read 16859 times)
shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:02:13 am »

Tony/Sharon;

What is the special item in the VIP package on this tour?
Is the poster in the package the same as the one that is being sold on this tour?

Much Thanks;

Jon
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 01:22:00 pm »

Tony/Sharon;

What is the special item in the VIP package on this tour?
Is the poster in the package the same as the one that is being sold on this tour?

Much Thanks;

Jon

The exclusive item is a Mellencamp logo'ed laptop/messenger bag. It is not sold anywhere else except in the Diamond package. There is an exclusive poster with a design that John came up with that is still coming too for the Diamond Package buyers!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 10:35:46 am »

Is there a time table when we can expect our items from the Diamond Package?  We got the free download of the album but that is it.  Will we be notified when they are shipped?
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 06:34:02 pm »

UPS arrived today with my V.I.P Merchandise!  How great is this... We attended his Concert at the Northrop in Minneapolis last Thursday and the first attempt of delivery for this VIP package was on Friday...Well I wasn't home so... I got it today.  If I knew this sticker from UPS notice of first attempt of delivery... was on my front door since last Friday, I would not have had to ask the question above this morning.  So disregard that.  Love the Laptop Case.  It's perfect.  VIP Badge has one of his masterpiece paintings on it.  Nice notice in there that the revised tour poster is coming... Can't wait to see what that will be....

I wish we could buy prints of his artwork.... Just like we all want to buy a LIVE DVD. 

John...Listen........ This is the perfect concert to get footage for a LIVE DVD.....Nothing but great reviews and you make sure everyone leaves with a smile on their face. You have no idea how you touch so many of us.... Internet footage just does not do you justice. Of course... You know that.... By the way..... I absolutely loved my front row seat last Thursday.  Your band is the best and your music says so much.... and you.... Your swag and cockiness is the best.  Love your grit style.  Your live performances just mesmerizes....  OK, enough.  Still on cloud 9. 

And... I bought the Life is Short bracelet.  I love it.  You had it on performing along with the one they didn't have on sale at the Northrop Thursday.  It is available on the internet tho, so I will have to it buy there... We both figured they sold out on Wednesday night.....
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 08:43:07 am »

Is there a time table when we can expect our items from the Diamond Package?  We got the free download of the album but that is it.  Will we be notified when they are shipped?

I am sure if a shipping notification is going out. They are shipping pretty close to the shows now, and that probably remains the case where you items will arrive right around your show date. Feel free to email the AEG Mellencamp customer service update with your questions.

las65
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 03:47:35 pm »

Hi Tony,

Do you happen to know the dimensions of the poster we will be getting?

Thanks! Smiley
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 07:21:54 am »

Hi Tony,

Do you happen to know the dimensions of the poster we will be getting?

Thanks! Smiley

I do not have one, so I can't tell you the size, but they have shipped out for all of the Jan/Feb shows and will ship out this week/early next week for all of the March shows, so some folks should be able to reply.

The poster is an original new Mellencamp painting, so new I don't even have a title for it. It was something John wanted to use for this.

las65
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 10:15:04 am »

Thanks for the info Tony!  Smiley
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 06:22:41 pm »

Once you find out what the painting is please let us know.  I got mine shipped today.... I will frame it for sure, but I want to be able to inform who ask me about  the specifics of this masterpiece.  I am sure all the rest of us VIP concert goers do too!  Thanks Tony!  Love Johns Choice!  Thanks John!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 07:49:06 am »

Once you find out what the painting is please let us know.  I got mine shipped today.... I will frame it for sure, but I want to be able to inform who ask me about  the specifics of this masterpiece.  I am sure all the rest of us VIP concert goers do too!  Thanks Tony!  Love Johns Choice!  Thanks John!

We have posed the question to John's manager, hopefully he is able to get the title.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 07:36:24 am »

We have posed the question to John's manager, hopefully he is able to get the title.

John's manager replied saying that John has not titled the piece so far.

dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 09:16:30 am »

Shoot!!!!  Just wanted some kind of explanation from John of this painting.  Not so much a title.  Hoping to pick his brain of what he was thinking when he put the brush to the canvas...
shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2015, 07:34:30 am »

VIP Poster matches the painting on the VIP laminate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: