John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 08:31:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diamond Package question  (Read 8523 times)
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2015, 08:02:29 pm »

So, after originally deciding not to buy any tickets to any of the shows close to me; we are rethinking. My husband and i are thinking about doing the Savannah show on June 19th since it's close to my birthday and our anniversary. I was just curious about what comes with the vip package. Anyone who's already been willing to describe what was the special gift was?

Okay I know I should wait but I've never been that patient!

Lisa
p.s. Brad Sanders; are you coming to the Savannah show?
GaryO
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 01:49:01 pm »

I bought Diamond Package tickets last year for the concert we just attended in Nashville on Tues (Jan 27) of this last week.

I couldn't tell you what was in the Diamond Package because WE STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT!

The concert was great! John excelled and rocked the house like it hasn't been rocked in a loooong time!

But I see zero value in the Diamond Package beyond the quality of the show itself.
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 03:02:04 pm »

Thanks GaryO!

Based on some of the reviews I've read I'm a little wary of sitting further back so the VIP is the route we're going. People talking and not paying attention to the show will make me want to smack somebody! I haven't seen John since Simpsonville, SC and I'm ready for it!

Have a good weekend!
Lisa
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 08:27:39 pm »

I bought Diamond Package tickets last year for the concert we just attended in Nashville on Tues (Jan 27) of this last week.

I couldn't tell you what was in the Diamond Package because WE STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT!

The concert was great! John excelled and rocked the house like it hasn't been rocked in a loooong time!

But I see zero value in the Diamond Package beyond the quality of the show itself.

Hey Gary,

As I replied to your email earlier today directly, there has been a delay on the Diamond Ticket Packages for the shows here at the start of the tour due to a few delays.

The design John came up with for the poster has required a few printing revisions and that has held things up.

The items should ship soon. Feel free to keep in touch with us about them as you wait.

The items are not required for the show or for the use of your tickets.

If you have further questions that you want to ask AEG Live, the tour promoter and vender for the Diamond Ticket Packages you can contact them at [email protected]

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
cherrybombfan
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 05:08:15 pm »

I have always been a fan of John's VIP packages.  I have never received a bad seat and the gifts have consistantly been unique.  I like collecting the tour laminates that are usually included.  For this tour, my fiancé and I were fortunate enough to get front row seats, so we are both very excited about that!  I also really enjoyed the side stage seats that were offered during the Words and Music and Freedom's Road tours.  Regardless of where I am sitting, I am always happy at a Mellencamp concert! 

John R. Turner
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 10:50:45 am »

Thanks Tony! We purchased our tickets to Savannah yesterday. There are still a few VIP seats left if anyone is looking for them.

I'm always happy when I see John! Like many other fans I didn't have the money to buy tickets when they went on sale in November. It may make me sound spoiled but once you get used to sitting up close it's hard to go back to sitting in the back. My first two John Mellencamp shows I had nose bleed seats. Loved the shows but that third show that found me in the second row really changed me! I don't mind going to other shows and sitting in the back but not when I see John!

Lisa Norris
Georgia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: