John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:19:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Download JM's Farm Aid 2013 Set  (Read 8270 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2013, 11:30:40 pm »

John's full 2013 Farm Aid set can be downloaded at the following link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4m5zvg

Just click the link that says, "Click here to start download from sendspace" and the download will start immediately. It may take a bit longer than usual to complete the download because I uploaded everything as .wav files to preserve the high sound quality (MP3s result in a degraded listening experience), but it still shouldn't take too long. Maybe an extra 10 minutes depending on the type of connection you have. Enjoy.

Setlist:

1. Dave Matthews Intro
2. Authority Song
3. No One Cares About Me
4. Check It Out
5. Jack and Diane Intro
6. Jack and Diane
7. Small Town
8. Troy and Miriam Medley
9. Rain on the Scarecrow
10. Paper in Fire
11. Crumblin' Down
12. Pink Houses
13. JM's Pete Seeger Intro
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 08:48:02 am »

Thanks for posting this WalkTall.
I have to add that the show last night was the best one ever! John looked great and sounded awesome! He voice was at his best. I was glad to see him all dressed up. I only wished he stayed till the end, well at least I didn't see him. I loved when John, Willie, Neil, and Dave sang "This land is your land" with Pete. The sound system was awesome! I don't know about the live feed but at the concert it was just awesome!
The only negative thing I had was that the food so expensive! $9 for a cheeseburger and $4.50 for a bottle water. I hope Farm Aid got to make money on that. Wow! They didnt any have order to the lines either, they had "order here" lines but not "pick up" lines so people we also waiting in the "order here" lines. Held things up. But the food was definitely good!
So glad this year it was at my home state. I hope Farm Aid comes back to NY state again!  Grin
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:49:44 am by sheilafarmer » Logged
kstucker
K-Stu
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 09:37:32 am »

Great concert...my husband and I listened to the show live last night using the link on the Farm Aid website and the video and sound quality was outstanding...it was like we were right there at the show in the front row!   
dolly23
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 11:41:13 am »

Loved that I was able to see John and the band on the Farmaid link!   Awesome set they did---- hoping for a tour soon to the NYC area~!   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: