John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 07:16:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Login / Pre-sale issue  (Read 14338 times)
dchampag
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2010, 10:54:58 am »

Help!

I logged in with my present account.

Presale stills wants you to set yourself up.

I went through the set up with my existing account - told me was in use already.

Do I need a second account or registration to get to presale?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 11:17:29 am »

What you mean by the presale still wants you to set yourself up.

If the site sees you as logged in (aka you have a logout box at the top left of the site navigation) you are logged in and you will see a password on the day of the presale.

If you have ever picked out a user name/password on our sites (like ClubCherryBomb.net) that is your Mellencamp.com user name/password.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
islandmike

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 10:33:03 am »

I think what the first user meant was when you hit the presale button, it sends you to a page asking you to join the community, even if you're already logged in.  When I filled in the form and sent it, it told me the username and email were already in use, which I know cuz theyre mine.  If I am already logged in and a registered user, shouldnt I be able to skip that JOIN page?
vmjmcamp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 07:17:09 pm »

If I can login to the website, does that mean that my membership is still good?  I thought for sure that it was time to renew.  I've always done it through Clubcherrybomb, does that make a difference?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 08:31:01 pm »

I think what the first user meant was when you hit the presale button, it sends you to a page asking you to join the community, even if you're already logged in.  When I filled in the form and sent it, it told me the username and email were already in use, which I know cuz theyre mine.  If I am already logged in and a registered user, shouldnt I be able to skip that JOIN page?

I assume you mean the presale banner ad at the top of the tour grid? I am going to swap that out tomorrow and make it point to a news article that explains how the presale works.

Confirm that is the loop you are talking about being stuck in.

There aren't any live presale links on the TOUR page grid other than farm aid. Tomorrow we will be loading in the links where it says PRESALE that will take you to ticket seller's page.

The password will be TBA until about 10 minutes before the presale when we will post it in for people who are logged in. If you see the test message next to the Farm Aid presale on the tour page you are good to go for the presale.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:41:38 pm by TonyBClubManager » Logged

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 08:33:16 pm »

If I can login to the website, does that mean that my membership is still good?  I thought for sure that it was time to renew.  I've always done it through Clubcherrybomb, does that make a difference?

ClubCherryBomb PAID memberships are no more, and no more tickets are offered under that name.

They have nothing to do with the new presales for this Fall tour. The only connection they have is that if you were a member of ClubCherryBomb you have a user/password that you can log into Mellencamp.com with.

If you are having trouble logging in email [email protected] and we will email instructions!

parlsmith

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 08:36:04 pm »

There aren't any live presale links on the TOUR page grid other than farm aid. Tomorrow we will be loading in the links where it says PRESALE that will take you to ticket seller's page.

The password will be TBA until about 10 minutes before the presale when we will post it in for people who are logged in. If you see the test message next to the Farm Aid presale on the tour page you are good to go for the presale.

I have a question about the presale.  I see the test message next to the Farm Aid presale that says that the password will appear below, but I don't see the password below.  Am I misssing something?  Also, the password will still be displaying after the presale starts won't it?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 10:20:11 pm »

I have a question about the presale.  I see the test message next to the Farm Aid presale that says that the password will appear below, but I don't see the password below.  Am I misssing something?  Also, the password will still be displaying after the presale starts won't it?

If you see the test Farm Aid message that means you ARE logged in and ready for the presale. Tomorrow morning about 10 minutes before the presale we will post the password. You will NEED TO REFRESH to see the password & links.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: