John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:55:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bob and Tom interview 06.05.2013  (Read 14484 times)
johndarner
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2013, 07:40:15 pm »

:-p
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:50:11 am by johndarner » Logged
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 07:57:46 pm »

You can also listen to it here:

https://soundcloud.com/jmfan-1/mellencamp-on-bob-and-tom-june
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 06:49:45 pm »

john asks what he believes in? he states he believes  in the universe and people are ignorant. JOHN YOU ARE A PLAIN #1  EGOTISTICAL MORON JACK ASS.  john you include your fans and also those you hope will come see GB that will go to hell in a hand basket in your belief?  this GB will be a failure just like that one movie you made john. and then you state john women dont like you? i wonder why? cheating is your survival no matter who it is and what the cost. yeah john keep on keepin on, when it all catches up the walls will be crumbling down.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:03:17 am by geegee » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 07:32:26 pm »

and this is to you "walkshort" dont tell me john was joking about believing people are ignorant. or anyone else for that matter. that was something that he should of not said. and you or anyone else dont need to do johns talking for him on this here 2 posts i made. johns got a mouth and a big one at that, he can speak for hisself, which will only instill how ignorant he is too. gee whiz john you believe people are ignorant, dont forget you are a part of the human race too so that includes you too.
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 12:12:29 am »

You are clearly battling a serious mental illness, and I want to help you. Follow these steps:

1. Lay down and place a cold towel on your head.
2. Call 911.
3. When the operator answers, tell them you need to be picked up immediately and taken to the nearest mental institution. Tell them that you have a sick obsession with who a celebrity is dating and that it is taking over your life.
4. While awaiting for the white van to arrive, Google "straitjacket." Find one that fits you and order it -- with express delivery, no less.
5. Let everyone in your life (if there's anybody still willing to talk to you) know that you'll be going away for a very long time.
6. Get in the van once it arrives and never look back.

After your stay is over, hopefully you'll be able to appreciate John for his music and not worry about who he's in a relationship with. At that point, you can quit going to this site and Meg's site and constantly posting about two people who are just in search of happiness -- they aren't hurting anybody. Maybe then you'll realize that John and Elaine aren't getting back together -- ever. Move on. Your obsession on a celebrity's dating life is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. I hope by following the above steps you'll get better. God bless you.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 01:59:34 am »

in this post walktall, one more time now with this thread, here, find the sentence where i mention elaine or megs name. i dont see it do you? if you can find where i mentioned their name, get back to me. evidently you dont know how to stick to a subject. this had to do with the interview and what was said with the bob and tom interview.
heres a piece of advice walktall, when someone makes a comment about a certain subject, dont try to make it into something else.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:21:11 am by geegee » Logged
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 10:09:41 am »

Here is a life lesson I suggest John say at some point: Don't feed the trolls.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 01:00:52 pm »

Here is a life lesson I suggest John say at some point: Don't feed the trolls.
and tonyb, tell me how is john feeding the trolls?
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 10:00:44 pm »

This is why I don't come to the boards much anymore.  It used to be fun, lifelong friendships were made. Now it gives me a headache.
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 10:45:23 pm »

Please ignore this one lunatic and enjoy the conversation. Don't let one bad apple keep you from participating. We need to get this place hopping again with some insightful JM conversation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: