John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:57:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Primium Package  (Read 11219 times)
volunteer
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2010, 01:40:04 pm »

Hello,
I am interested in a premium package for one of the Chicago dates.  My wife and I would be going to the show but I do not want two sets of all the gear that comes with the package.  What I would like to do is get one premium package that contains two tickets.  Is that possible?  If so, can you please let me know how to go about purchasing them.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 03:34:54 pm »

Hello,
I am interested in a premium package for one of the Chicago dates.  My wife and I would be going to the show but I do not want two sets of all the gear that comes with the package.  What I would like to do is get one premium package that contains two tickets.  Is that possible?  If so, can you please let me know how to go about purchasing them.

Sorry to say that the sales system isn't that flexible to accommodate that. Each package has to include the bundle of merch that comes with it and be charged the $250 price.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 05:46:33 pm »

Tony,
I just got the emails for the premium package merchandise...is there any way to get the women's t-shirt?It wouldn't let me select a style.Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 06:39:07 pm by taz7676 » Logged

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 07:46:37 am »

Tony,
I just got the emails for the premium package merchandise...is there any way to get the women's t-shirt?It wouldn't let me select a style.Thanks!

I expect the package shirt is going to be a unisex (aka mens) shirt for all packages. You could contact FanFire/Live Nation Merchandise and see if a switch is possible, but I doubt it and it wouldn't be the exclusive package shirt.

taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 03:46:32 pm »

Thanks! And any reason why the premium tickets for the Morris Theatre in South Bend went through ETix instead of Ticketmaster? No email from them yet on the package goodies.
Even though the confirmation says the tix will be mailed, they will be at Will Call, correct?
Thanks again

Christine B.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 07:04:40 am »

Thanks! And any reason why the premium tickets for the Morris Theatre in South Bend went through ETix instead of Ticketmaster? No email from them yet on the package goodies.
Even though the confirmation says the tix will be mailed, they will be at Will Call, correct?
Thanks again

The Theater doesn't contract with Ticketmaster to sell tickets. They use a smaller online ticket seller, that seller wasn't able to sell the VIP packages on top of the regular tickets so we had to sell them through Etix.

South Bend VIP tickets should be will call only, regardless of what the emails say. The email with the redemption for the South Bend VIP will probably come about a month before the show because of using this other ticket seller.

taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 04:03:17 pm »

I kinda thought it would be something like that...

Christine B.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: