John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:08:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruce Springsteen rocked Vancouver  (Read 29454 times)
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 09:18:27 pm »

i am really disappointed in john not being part of the concert. im just wondering what may of been holding him back?
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 09:19:11 am »

Having seen this pheonomenal artist perform sans 1991 in Bean town, the pleasure was all mine. The almost 4 hour performance, was a gift to his audience and a tribute to his music. Not much has changed I see.
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 11:10:54 am »

Yeah, Bruce is like the ever ready bunny.  He just keeps going and and going and going....

He's a workhorse and definitely deserving of the title "hardest working white man in show business".

I hope he does come to play in Canada again in the next year or two.

Mike
Heartlandrocker
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 01:25:48 pm »

Ive just seen seven of the wrecking ball shows here in britain and had an awesome experience........bruce was absolutly brilliant,shook my hand on a couple of sorties down to front row......im off to cardiff next week for the 8th and last show.........and cant wait!!.....broooooooooooooooooce...........!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: