John Mellencamp Community
April 17, 2024, 11:25:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great JM Live Shows on Sugarmegs & Archive.org  (Read 10152 times)
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2010, 04:15:07 pm »

There are some great JM shows streaming here:

http://tela.sugarmegs.org/alpha/j.html

These can also be saved (but they come out as one track and would therefore need to split into tracks using a program such as Nero).

Be sure to look for shows under both "John Cougar" and "John Mellencamp", however.

There's a really clean tape of the live recordings mixed by Don Gehman on JM's birthday in '87, for example, that sounds waaaaay better than the "Little Bastard's Birthday Party" boot I've had for years; the interview segments are complete, also.
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 10:16:18 pm »

These can also be saved (but they come out as one track and would therefore need to split into tracks using a program such as Nero).

Be sure to look for shows under both "John Cougar" and "John Mellencamp", however.

There's a really clean tape of the live recordings mixed by Don Gehman on JM's birthday in '87, for example, that sounds waaaaay better than the "Little Bastard's Birthday Party" boot I've had for years; the interview segments are complete, also.

Thanks for this link! Fabulous. I'm not tech savvy at all to break these down track by track but at least I can listen. There are many artists on here of note too, Lucinda Williams & Jim Lauderdale come to mind for me.

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 11:38:55 pm »

Great link thank you very much!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: