John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 08:58:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, setlist #1  (Read 7242 times)
caperjm
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2012, 07:17:07 am »

What an awesome show last night!! From start to finish, Mellencamp delivered. What added to this, was the venue - the Dartmouth Sportsplex created a great intimate setting that the Metro Centre would not have been able to provide. We are hoping to go to the second show tonight...here's hoping we land some tickets!!

Here was lastnight's setlist ... note the "!!" ... awesome! Smiley

Authority Song
Judgement Day
Nobody Cares about Me
!! I Saw you First !!
Love and Happiness
Check It Out
Jack and Diane
Longest Day
Small Town
Solo
Scarecrow
Paper and Fire
The Real Life
If I Die Sudden
Crumblin' Down
Intros
R.O.C.K in the USA
Cherry Bomb
robbiemacns

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 08:13:21 am »

It was a great show and I agree with you about the Sportsplex for an intimate venue.

Highlight for me was meeting Miriam before the show. She was nice enough to speak with me for a while about their time in Atlantic Canada, touring and Farm Aid. I might have surprised her when I told her I first saw them at Farm Aid in 2008 and it was the best day of music in my life.

Anyway, great show and I'm people tonight will be just as pleased!
robbiemacns

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 09:00:25 am »

Local reviews were great!
http://thechronicleherald.ca/artslife/115586-mellencamp-wows-fans-with-rock-and-roll-dance-party
http://metronews.ca/news/halifax/291620/john-mellencamp-rocks-out-to-full-house-at-dartmouth-sportsplex/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: