John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:53:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sydney, NS Setlist? No Encore?  (Read 8076 times)
caperjm
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2012, 10:22:53 am »

Hi all,

I heard lastnight's show was great, but there was no encore despite a great crowd?? I am wondering if anybody has the setlist from The Sydney, Nova Scotia show, as I would like to see if he played the same number of songs, but just didn't tie the ending in with an 'official encore'.

Thanks!  ... C'mon July 9th!!! Smiley
capetom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 12:05:52 pm »

The show was great, and going by memory I think the setlist was exactly the same as for Thunder Bay.

http://www.mellencamp.com/forum/index.php?topic=1926.0

From reading reviews, there have not been encores at most sites across the country, he has the houselights turned up during the last song.
vickidr
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 04:09:02 pm »

I've never been to a show that he does an encore... Cool

Music luver
josephlopez

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 03:21:58 am »

I've never been to a show that he does an encore... Cool

So did I also never been to a show that he does an encore. But yeah I heard that the show was great.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: