John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:46:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kenny Chesney song "I Go Back" Jack and Diane mention.  (Read 11568 times)
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2012, 09:41:33 pm »

I heard this song a few minutes ago on my car radio.  It mentions Jack and Diane and how this song make you go back in time. It's a nice song and I thought I would share it, because "Jack and Diane" does make you go back in time. If this song was mentioned before on the forum I am sorry, I must have missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdeSLxz5TTE

Enjoy  Cheesy
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 06:48:09 pm »

Love this song too!
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 06:15:12 am »

Horrible, the last thing J & D ''or John'' need is to be associated with by the numbers soulless dreck like this, most pop/country is garbage, Kenny Chesney doesn't have an original idea in his head, sorry to offend anyone, but that's the way i feel.
mellenhead95
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 02:56:46 pm »

I love this song as well. I'm seeing Kenny at Cowboys Stadium this saturday and I know he will definitely play this song!!!!!!!
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 03:48:42 pm »

Good you have a great time.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: