John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:40:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Cananda Tour Pre Sale Ticket Questions & Problems  (Read 85967 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 10:30:28 am »

hi..I can't seem to find the presale password at all...can someone please help me out

The password is not posted until about 10 minutes before your presale. Once you are registered and logged in you should be seeing a TBA in the spot where the password will be. You have to refresh your browser about 5 minutes before the pre sale tomorrow.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 10:31:40 am »

Has the price of the premium ticket package for Dartmouth been released yet? 

Yes, packages are either $225 or $250 depending on the show and the prices of the tickets. We are updating the prices now to the show description (the blue icon) on the Mellencamp.com tour page.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 10:37:36 am »

For the Dartmouth show, on this website it says there are four ticket prices ranging from $49.50 to $125.  On the Sportsplex site it just says $49.50 to $89.50.  Is the price of $125 for the "package deal"?  Are we going to be able to purchase this deal on the Ticket Pro website also?

We are checking with the promoter now, we were given conflicting pricing but we don't believe there is a $125 ticket, top price would be $89.50 plus fees. Then our ticket package will be probably $225 for that show.

kstucker
K-Stu
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 10:46:10 am »

Hi Tony:  I see that all the premium package tickets will be sold via the VIP Nation website (not the actual concert venue) AND based on the info provided on the VIP Nation website FAQ and terms/conditions information, we will not know what seats we have until the night of the show.  So my question is this...if we purchase the highest priced regular tickets during the pre-sale, is there a chance to get seats close to the stage or do we have to purchase the premium ticket package to get these seats?  I have read a few other posts and it appears there are chances to get great seats very close to the stage without having to purchase the premium package.  My husband and I have purchased the premium ticket package for two shows in the past year so we don't need the extra goodies, just the great seats!  Thanks for your help!
Maggs
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 11:09:42 am »

The presale password won't be released until tomorrow morning at 10.
Seanamac

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 11:20:16 am »

Hi Tony,

We're you able to find out if there are $125 seats at the Dartmouth Sportsplex?  Also, is there any way to find out what areas the different ticket prices cover?
Callaway

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 11:47:14 am »

In pre sale ticket instructions they give a tip that says "We suggest you click pre-sale tickets link for your show and pre-register with the ticket seller before......".
I cannot not see who and where the ticket seller is in pre-sale tickets link!!! Anyone help me with this?
kstucker
K-Stu
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 12:00:31 pm »

In pre sale ticket instructions they give a tip that says "We suggest you click pre-sale tickets link for your show and pre-register with the ticket seller before......".
I cannot not see who and where the ticket seller is in pre-sale tickets link!!! Anyone help me with this?

Look at the location column for the show you want to attend and try clicking on the location hyperlink...it should take you to the venue where you can hopefully register.  But I have seen a few posts where the venue site info is not linked yet to the pre-sale ticket link or location link for a few shows...so perhaps this is the problem you are experiencing. 
Seanamac

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 01:41:19 pm »

The Dartmouth Sportsplex website says the tickets for the show in Dartmouth are being sold through Ticket Pro www.ticketpro.ca
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 05:01:50 pm »

We have updated the ticket seller links for all shows except for Sydney which we found out is this: http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?organ_val=448

If you tell us which show you want to register for we will help. Please note Thunder Bay is a PHONE OR BOX OFFICE ONLY presale so you can't preregister there.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 05:03:35 pm »

Hi Tony,

We're you able to find out if there are $125 seats at the Dartmouth Sportsplex?  Also, is there any way to find out what areas the different ticket prices cover?

That was a mistake on a spreadsheet we are given, there are no $125 tickets for Dartmouth.

Sadly there is not a way to see the price levels by seating chart. Sometimes if you call the venue they can explain it to you over the phone.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 05:05:49 pm »

Hi Tony:  I see that all the premium package tickets will be sold via the VIP Nation website (not the actual concert venue) AND based on the info provided on the VIP Nation website FAQ and terms/conditions information, we will not know what seats we have until the night of the show.  So my question is this...if we purchase the highest priced regular tickets during the pre-sale, is there a chance to get seats close to the stage or do we have to purchase the premium ticket package to get these seats?  I have read a few other posts and it appears there are chances to get great seats very close to the stage without having to purchase the premium package.  My husband and I have purchased the premium ticket package for two shows in the past year so we don't need the extra goodies, just the great seats!  Thanks for your help!

Yes the regular priced pre-sale tickets should be pretty darn good, how close varies from venue to venue but probably in the front 10 rows.

However, the very best front/center tickets will be in the packages, but remember we only sell a small number of packages per show, it's not hundreds and hundreds of tickets.

bmlncmp101

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 08:01:50 pm »

Hi

Aaaahh, can anyone help me pre-register for the Oshawa show?  Either I'm a ditz or it's not there Smiley
Dax

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 08:31:05 pm »

Hi there!
 I was just trying to see where the tickets were to be purchased through for Sydney, NS, in the am.. When I click on it, it takes me to Sudbury arena Huh.  Just curious as to what we do here in Sydney, in the am.? I would hate to miss out on the pre sale tickets because of an in correct link.

Thanks.. trying to wait patiently in Sydney  Wink
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 08:45:45 pm »

Hi

Aaaahh, can anyone help me pre-register for the Oshawa show?  Either I'm a ditz or it's not there Smiley

Don't sweat it, if you are not registered early it should still all work out fine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: