John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 06:48:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: document photo's  (Read 10499 times)
bobcougarcat1
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2010, 12:10:49 pm »

have some document photo's that i wanted to share with you guy's but had to many to upload here so i created a facebook to put them onto.please have a look and let me know what you think of them.i have loads more that i will upload as soon as i have the time.
search for (bobcougarcat) on facebook.
thanks bob

(keeping it jm)bob
bobcougarcat1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 07:03:27 pm »

i guess nobody is interested in looking at these pictures? only a couple of people have said they have had a look at them which i find very odd considering the historical side of them.

(keeping it jm)bob
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 11:34:53 am »

i looked.  you have a very interesting collection, that's for sure.  it's definitely not something very many people, if any, can say that have. 
selena
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 10:13:41 pm »

I was particularly surprised to see Edith Massey's hotel bill, and to see that the band had to double up and that John and Larry shared a room. Sure gives a window into earlier, leaner times.

Reviewing these fascinating old documents begs the question: how did they come into your possession?
bobcougarcat1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 11:04:44 am »

they were all part of a job lot that i got.look out for more that i will post when i get a chance,there are lots of letters probably about another 100 pages still to be uploaded.

(keeping it jm)bob
bobcougarcat1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 04:49:38 pm »

added some more document photos on facebook

(keeping it jm)bob
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: