John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:30:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Falls Idaho Concert  (Read 8748 times)
katieslovingmom
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2010, 06:11:29 pm »

Anybody going to the Post Falls Idaho concert?? Be advised kids under 14 are free and we didn't know when we bought tickets through ticketfly. They won't refund so watch you don't make same mistake.
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 05:51:18 pm »

oh they did that last year too, that was awesome! I took my daughter to her first Mellencamp concert for free!

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 10:18:20 am »

I love this footage from Post Falls of "Authority Song." It's not clear footage of JM & the band, the sound is okay, but more important, it's watching the crowd, at a Bob Dylan / JM show, rocking out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmlF-HBljN4

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: