John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:02:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mellencamp.com Farm Aid Ticket Presale  (Read 14415 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2011, 04:36:43 pm »

Mellencamp.com will offer a Farm Aid ticket pre sale beginning Tuesday May 17 @ 10am ET running through May 19th at 11:59pm ET.

Please go to the TOUR page for ticket purchase links and the pre sale password. Public Tickets go on sale Friday, May 20th. The password will be posted 5 minutes before the pre sale begins

MELLENCAMP.COM FARM AID PRE-SALE INSTRUCTIONS
  Step 1 - Register to become a member of the Mellencamp.com Community through the COMMUNITY page on Mellencamp.com.

Step 2 - Consult the details of your show on the TOUR.

Step 3 - Return to Mellencamp.com the morning of your show's pre-sale and log into the website.

Step 4 - On the TOUR page, approximately 5 minutes before the pre-sale begins, we will post a pre-sale ticket password ONLY for logged in members. You MUST REFRESH the TOUR page in your browser to see the password
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 08:41:53 am »

Any idea where the seats might be?  Ordering through Farm Aid does not give exact seating...only general section.  We would be traveling a long way and I would want to have a better idea of where my seat would be.   Thanks!

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 02:05:27 pm »

So - no one is talking.....did anyone get tickets?   I did not intend to buy but went on to see what type of seats were going to be available.....omg.....it seems I ended up in the center section Row 14.....!!!!  Is this possible? 

Mary in Michigan
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 03:52:12 pm »

Sorry Mary I missed this. Yes it is possible!  The majority of our tickets were to be in the best sections and then the others parceled out in the other price levels and sections. Glad you got a great seat! See you there Sharon
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 08:35:30 am »

Thanks for the reply!!  I was beginning to think I was imagining all this.  These seats I got seem awesome!!!

Mary in Michigan-trying -to-figure-out-how-I'm-gonna-get-to Kansas!!!
petenkaren
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 04:05:50 pm »

We have 13th row, dead center through Mellencamp.com.  I believe the first 10 rows were the top package from 200-1000 dollars with fresh home-grown food too.  We paid over 300 for our 2 tickets.  Very happy.  Now I need to know the line-up with times.

It sure would feel good to feel good again, Oh My Sweet Love...
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 09:30:33 am »

Good - there's someone else...then I'm not imagining all this!!  This is very cool!!  As I mentioned, when ordering through Farm Aid I really had no idea where my seats would be.  MANY THANKS to the Fan Club for providing this service!!!

Mary in Michigan-checking-flights-to-Kansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: