John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 11:45:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Tony & Team!  (Read 13642 times)
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2010, 07:59:33 pm »

All in all, sounds like things went better with the pre-sale than most anticipated.  I know a lot of work went in to this pre-sale, especially with all the goings on with the new site, new CD, etc.  Seems like the few glitches that came up were handled promptly and efficiently.

Just wanted to take a minute to thank Tony and his team for an awesome job!
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 08:31:04 pm »

I second that! Free beer for everyone!

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 08:40:30 pm »

I will third that. I had no problems getting tickets for both KC and St Louis.
Thanks Tony and his lil' mellenhelpers.  Smiley
sarahsullivan
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 09:00:13 pm »

Yep, a successful day indeed! @Rich~ you buyin??? wondering where this "free beer" is coming from  Wink
Thanks Tony for all you do! You were super efficient in answering questions during the ticket rush!

Your Life is Now ~JM
mrdan1999
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 09:02:33 pm »

Thanks Tony and the team for a great job today. Had no problems here in Cleveland getting my tickets!  Cant wait till November to use them !!!
selena
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 09:23:39 pm »

Although I had some problems with Ticketmaster and the tickets were pretty expensive, I was thrilled by the ability to get such great seats - 2nd row in the orchestra pit.  And all with just a few (panicked) keystrokes, instead of 14 hours on a cold Minnesota sidewalk like the days of yore. There are not many things that I'll drop this amount of money for, but John is worth it.  Thanks Tony & Team! 
johnsindianagirl
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 09:27:35 pm »

Thanks Tony!  You guys are awesome!

Mandy
kyralexis72
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 09:56:24 pm »

I want to chime in my thanks as well!  Everything here is GREAT and I am so THANKFUL that we have this awesome fan space to spring from! 

Now, Rich, about that free beer...!!! 

Try to keep your mind open
And accept your mistakes
Save some time for living
And always question your faith

Could it be that this is all there is?
Could it be there's nothing more at all?
Save some time to dream
'Cause your dream could save us all - JM
jm_walktall
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 06:06:27 am »

Paula, you and I think so much alike. I just posted a thank you in another thread, and then I saw your post!

Thank you, Tony for ALL you do! I know it couldn't have been easy with all of the changes, but I think it went really well. I am VERY happy with my seats, and the process only caused a mild heart attack, rather than a full blown episode Wink

Seriously, I am happy that John is touring and that we have an opportunity to still have access to good seats, even without a Fan Club. I always say it can't ever get any better, but with John Mellencamp, it always does!

Like I said, we won't ever get back what we had with CCB in so many ways, but the best of what we had, we will ALWAYS have!

"If you want change, it starts with  you" John Mellencamp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: