John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:27:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: With no 'official' fan club presale, I think some folks' expectations may have been low for seat availability.  How would you rate the tickets/seats you purchased through the presale?
Wohoooo!!  Much better than I expected. - 4 (23.5%)
Very happy! Better than expected - 6 (35.3%)
They're ok - About what I expected - 1 (5.9%)
So-so - Less than I hoped for - 3 (17.6%)
At least I'll be there - 2 (11.8%)
Chose not to buy based on availability - 1 (5.9%)
Chose not to buy based on price - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your seats??  (Read 13843 times)
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2010, 07:44:19 pm »

With no 'official' fan club presale, I think some folks' expectations may have been low for seat availability.  How would you rate the tickets/seats you purchased through the presale?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 08:17:08 pm by mellenheadinohio » Logged
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 01:45:17 am »

Front row in the balcony at the Ryman is mighty fine if you ask me.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 11:18:29 am »

ONly managed to get seats for Pittsburgh due to being away during the presales.  I will be keeping my eyes and ears open for any seats that become available at other locations within driving distance. Please keep me in mind if someone can't use a good seat ticket.

I also wish I had gone for a VIP seat at Heinz Hall.  I was so worried about actually getting one that I grabbed up a row D seat, not realizing there would be a pit area also. 

Dar
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 12:02:14 pm »

Got great seats! In South Bend 6th row center section, and in Chicago 1st row pit on Friday and 4th row pit for Saturday. Gonna have fun!

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
tedibayers
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 10:25:25 pm »

Not great seats but I'm happy to be going. It's been a while since I've been able to go to a show. I'll be on the right aisle, you'll probably see me and my daughter fighting with security about dancing in the aisle. I just can not sit through a JM show.

Everything is cool as can be
In a Peaceful World..

Forever trust in who we are, and nothing else matters....(Metallica)

~Gail~
turmbird
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 09:01:27 am »

got fantastic seats...here at home in my living room, waiting for John to come to europe!
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 03:58:52 pm »

Seats are o.k.  Had better ones in the summer, 4th row center.  Problems with the presale password as the venue had it wrong and I only found the right one by trial and error.  Would have loved to be closer for the upcoming Toronto tour but them's the breaks!  Some tickets are better than none.
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 08:12:05 pm »

I've gotten great seats to all the shows I purchased tickets for, even with 2 of them being on sale at the same time.  In my opinion, these theatres are so intimate, there ain't a bad seat in the house.   Smiley   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: