John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:02:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg's Valentine's Day in NYC  (Read 25906 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2011, 11:40:07 am »

Note: I know this is all a little redundant to post these paparazzi pictures each week, but I post them just because I know some fans out there like this kind of stuff. Please don't think less of me. Smiley

Meg Ryan and boyfriend John Mellencamp seem very happy together as they stroll, hold hands, kiss and hug their way around Manhattan for their first Valentine’s Day together.

The 49-year-old actress and the 59-year-old rock star, began dating about three months ago, after John announced his separation from his wife of 18 years, Elaine.

The lovebirds enjoyed shopping, a romantic lunch at BREAD restaurant and dessert at DEAN & DELUCA.

Below are photos from the couple's Valentine's Day in NYC:

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 11:46:40 am by walktall2010 » Logged
adojamesjess
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 08:43:35 pm »

i don't thnk less of you...i like seeing photos of them... i get caught up in all this gossip-thanx
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 01:57:39 pm »

Odd.  But, I still wonder or want to know how she got so lucky?
lette
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 08:57:48 am »

Love the pics and have to say I think they look really cute together. Would love to know where her daughter is during all this at home with the nanny??
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 10:39:32 am »

Her daughter is six years old so most likely she's in school during most of the day.

There are new photos of John with Meg, taken yesterday. Shows them out and about with John's father and his two sons in NYC.
sweetrose
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 12:35:35 pm »

Thanks for posting these pics ! I was wondering what the two new lovebirds were up to for Valentine's Day ! Does this mean that John is living in NY now while he is not touring?  I did hear that Richard is in town for both shows !  Awesome ... thanks for sharing again!
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 01:49:28 pm »

Her daughter is six years old so most likely she's in school during most of the day.

There are new photos of John with Meg, taken yesterday. Shows them out and about with John's father and his two sons in NYC.

And here they are:

JMTPFAN
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 03:12:32 pm »

Kind of funny that he has a Ralph Lauren bag considering..

sweetrose
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 07:20:12 pm »

This is strange .... notice Meg is always hiding her left hand in almost every picture !! Hmmmmm ...
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 07:41:51 pm »

The valentines day ones show that left hand though.  Smiley
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2011, 09:55:43 am »

And a wedding band on her left hand too in the Vanlentine's shots!!  Hmmmm....
lette
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2011, 11:20:44 am »

Oohh all this speculation lets wait until we know shall we? we all know that JM prefers to speak through his music and not on the pages of a tabloid newspaper and he is hating all this tabloid intrusion even though he has brought it on himself really parading around a few big cities now with Meg on his arm! He's happy and thats all I care about!
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 11:13:55 am »

You'd think he'd put some PANTS on!!!  He knows the photographers will be out!!!   (Just kidding...he's too funny.)

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 05:50:24 pm »

Just thought I would share my latest findings on the ring issue......Star Magazine 02/28/11 issue claims this: pre-engaged, the ring sopposedly belonged to his grandmother and they are schacking up in her Bel Air mansion...even saying he asked her to 'wait' for him until his divorce is final.  LOL   Smiley     Note my words used of 'claims' and 'sopposedly'.  hehehehhehe
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 01:22:29 am »

LOL! Star Magazine seems to be unaware of the fact that Meg Ryan lives in NYC with her kids, not Bel-Air. Makes me doubt their entire story.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: