John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:38:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg Ryan Hit Toronto  (Read 17002 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2011, 10:56:27 pm »

The first five pictures were taken today, Feb. 10, 2011, in Toronto:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 12:33:29 am by walktall2010 » Logged
lette
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 01:54:32 pm »

Just read this stoy on the UK's Daily Mail website of all places!! I just hope that John and Meg are happy, his private life is his private life and as long as he still makes his wonderful music and plays it live for us to hear I dont really mind that he is dating Meg! She is closer in age to John than Elaine was anyway.
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 02:34:07 pm »

She certainly seems to be a whole different type than Elaine.  She's wearing the same thing she wore in the NYC photos!....doubt you'd see the same outfit on Elaine!  While I almost have to agree that I'm starting to get somewhat used to the idea of this couple - age-wise, size-wise, appearance etc. (if that means anything), I'm still so sad about John and Elaine.  I just always wonder why people even jump into another relationship so soon after one has fallen apart.

Sigh.

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 04:48:10 pm »

More photos:

WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 06:40:21 pm »

Hey Im thinking they look pretty good together, they look like they should be a couple.  As much as a love Elaine maybe she was just a little too young and too good for John.  Plus I just read an article (that I will list bellow) that Meg wants John to stop smoking.  Hey if she can accomplish that or even get him to cut down again which it is reported he has, then thats just great.  I need those lungs to stay good for another 10 years of great music.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/224707/meg-ryan-orders-john-mellencamp-to-quit-smoking.html

slm1206
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 06:59:02 pm »

I will NEVER get used to him with Meg Ryan. I still like his music, but just in appearance alone, he really downgraded. Throw the rotten bananas at me! That's my opinion.
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 08:47:53 pm »

Hey Im thinking they look pretty good together, they look like they should be a couple.  As much as a love Elaine maybe she was just a little too young and too good for John.  Plus I just read an article (that I will list bellow) that Meg wants John to stop smoking.  Hey if she can accomplish that or even get him to cut down again which it is reported he has, then thats just great.  I need those lungs to stay good for another 10 years of great music.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/224707/meg-ryan-orders-john-mellencamp-to-quit-smoking.html

i'm sure Elaine probably wanted him to quit too.  that article certainly didn't flatter Meg Ryan in my opinion.  but then again, i haven't read too many that have.
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 09:39:07 pm »

Taken from the Q Magazine interview done in Sept. 2010...

Elaine’s still beautiful,” he adds, almost as an afterthought. “She could do better than a cranky old man.”

Maybe that says it all....

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
valeree
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 12:17:30 am »

Welcome John and Meg   Only happiness for the one who makes my heart sing luv ya

i love johnny with a passion  i hope he tours every year and makes everybody happy
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 06:47:43 am »

The showbizzspy article is a real piece of fiction if you ask me, with quotes stolen directly from the National Enquirer and trashy mags like that. Though I would love to see John quit smoking.

Just saw new photos of John and Meg Ryan walking hand in hand in NYC yesterday.

slm1206
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 09:10:59 am »

I totally agree with "mellenhead in Ohio." I'm sure Elaine wanted him to quit smoking too.
If he quits smoking, it will be because he wants to quit, not because his latest fling wants him to.
lette
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 11:32:06 am »

Have to repeat as long as he is happy and keeps on making the music we love thats enough for me !

Of course Meg is wearing the same as she wore in NYC it's winter and she's wearing a coat and boots with a pair of jeans what else would she wear? or should wear a different coat each time she goes out? If Meg can make him cut down on the cancer sticks thats great too many have tried before and failed! so I say good luck to her. I will also see her as just a friend to John until we hear more from his lips about whats going on with her.
slm1206
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 02:10:46 pm »

It is winter, but I don't wear the same clothes everytime I go out. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Meg is hardly a fashion trend setter. Her style is not even in the same league as Elaine. But maybe John is finally just ready to settle for something other than pure natural beauty and remarkable style like Elaine has. I would hardly think they are just "friends." Again, just my opinion, no fact here.  Wink
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 06:41:04 pm »

I am sorry but to me they are not a perfect match.  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: