John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 04:52:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help!!...premium package  (Read 8423 times)
adojamesjess
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:18:54 am »

i received a email with instructions to redeem items...but when i enter promo code and refresh button the amount dosen't clear??..& if i continue it ask for creditcard number??
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 03:54:22 pm »

i received a email with instructions to redeem items...but when i enter promo code and refresh button the amount dosen't clear??..& if i continue it ask for creditcard number??

Check the code closely and make sure you have entered it exactly. Email your issue with your code and your personal information along with your shirt sizes to [email protected]
. Include your shipping address. They should be able to help and/or redeem it for you.

If they don't get you squared away please email [email protected].

Thanks
Tony

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
adojamesjess
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:53:48 am »

thank you tony...i'l try that...and let you know...
imaflagal
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 08:57:19 pm »

Hi Tony,
Just letting you know that I did receive my VIP codes for the March show in Clearwater.  Smiley
Doing a happy dance in Florida!!  Cool

Thanks!!
Peggy

\"It\'s what you do and not what you say. If you\'re not part of the future then get out of the way\""
bmlncmp101
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 07:06:24 am »

I have an extra ticket for Toronto, Feb. 9 due to illness if anyone is interested.  Front row center VIP!

You can reach me at 905 354 1526.

Thanks
Barb
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: