John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 01:30:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lowell and SNOW  (Read 7420 times)
kdevonis
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2011, 06:31:04 pm »

OK. I have a life list and at the top is to see John so two years ago I got GREAT tix for the concert in Providence, RI, right around this time of year, there was a snow storm that day, I Left work early, it took me 3 hours to drive a 45min. stretch to hear on the radio that it was cancelled! I now have tickert for this Thursday in Lowell MA. and there is...yup...another BIG storm going to hit!!! They say it is going to clear out by Thursday morning BUT will John be able to get here!!!! I'm SO FREAKED  Shocked
davidk55
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 08:22:49 pm »

In the "ask mellencamp" thread it seems all is going on with the show so far , have a blast & be safe driving .
kdevonis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 09:08:03 pm »

In the "ask mellencamp" thread it seems all is going on with the show so far , have a blast & be safe driving .
Well we will see! Thank you much. Peace
davidk55
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 11:22:36 pm »

Your welcome , Hope the roads are all cleared by then ...................... we really need summer back!  Wink
pammy1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 08:56:12 am »

I was very worried about the storm as I have tix for tonight, too, and we're coming from Maine.  I had an email from the Auditorium when I got home last night and I was afraid to open it!  lol  Luckily, it was just parking info, etc.  Have a GREAT time tonight!!!   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: