John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:49:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will John & the Band be doing an European leg of the No Better Than This Tour ?  (Read 5906 times)
paulri
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2011, 10:36:54 am »

I know that there are tens of thousands of anxious fans and listeners of John's music in Europe. Therefore it would be turkey greets to be able to see him perform live here in Europe. I am particularly interested in possible date(s) in FINLAND !
hekkie
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 03:54:29 pm »

I read in another topic here on this forum that an eventual European tour will be considered after the tird leg of this tour.
Someone also said that John has said something like " at the start of our world tour.." but this is only what I read on this forum, I don't want to start any rumours or so...

I hope it will happen!
Would be the first time we can see him!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: