John Mellencamp Community
April 16, 2024, 04:52:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: John on A&E Sunday, New Orleans Jazz Fest Appearance Announced  (Read 30742 times)
RSOX49FAN
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 03:59:20 pm »

Hi Tony, I watched and loved it. I'll be going to the Lowell, MA show and just want to know, is it going to be all acoustic? Will it be like what I saw on A&E?
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 07:51:01 pm »

No, it won't be all acoustic. John will start out playing a "Sun Studios" set with a stripped down version of his band, he'll then go acoustic for a few songs and finish the show with the full band in full-on rock mode. You'll get to see three different sides of his music, covering 24 songs and over two hours, and the whole show kicks large amounts of ass. You'll love it, trust me.
RSOX49FAN
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 09:10:47 pm »

THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU , I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW ! I CAN'T WAIT!
Especially now that I know it won't all be acoustic. I have NO doubt it WILL kick ass!
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 01:10:42 pm »

WOW, would I love to attend the jazzfest!  On my birthday, no less.  Great town, never visited, and fantastic line-up.  Maybe I'll inherit some money to fly myself down as a birthday gift. 
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 03:29:24 pm »

No, it won't be all acoustic. John will start out playing a "Sun Studios" set with a stripped down version of his band, he'll then go acoustic for a few songs and finish the show with the full band in full-on rock mode. You'll get to see three different sides of his music, covering 24 songs and over two hours, and the whole show kicks large amounts of ass. You'll love it, trust me.

I love it when large amounts of ass get kicked.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: