John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:31:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: More John and Meg Photos  (Read 27554 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2011, 10:06:36 am »

Huge photo gallery here, taken yesterday in NYC. They obviously aren't trying to hide it anymore.

http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=mryan010611_X17&index=1
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 02:20:23 pm »

Its heartbreaking to see.  Huh
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 03:00:32 pm »

here's more:

mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 03:55:49 pm »

Don't you wonder what two people like that could possibly be buying?

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 05:07:12 pm »

he doesn't look very Midwestern all of sudden

"Do as I say and not as I do.
They've taken your picture off the wall.
How does it feel to be the big daddy of them all?"
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 05:31:53 pm »

Wonder when he's coming home to Indiana?
fourloops
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 07:02:43 pm »

Cool

Ya know - I was wondering the same thing.  Hate being snarky about this, but good Lord, John, what the hell are you thinking and when are you going home to Indiana to help Elaine raise the boys!!!!!  It appears that you are living in NYC now.  Doesn't he say he always gets in trouble in NY and LA?  Well................

It is also incredible to me that I should be upset about this - it has nothing to do with me or my life.  I think all of us Mellenheads just became so invested and comfortable with the lifestyle that John and Elaine had.  I do need to get over this, but....

jcooprx
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 09:58:46 am »

Wow - I just posted a similar statement on the tattoo link.  I think that's the problem...we've all "grown up" with his marriage to Elaine and grown to love the family.  For this to come out of nowhere is really upsetting I guess.  But - I also mentioned in another post...he's an artist and artists have a whole different brain.  Who knows what's going on in his right now.  But - again - it would be nice to know what drove them apart......we ARE somewhat family, ya know?

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
mellenq
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 10:05:05 am »

here's more:

I love this photo

only promises I know to be true, are the promises made from the heart. ~MQDU~
kyralexis
Global Moderator
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 01:11:24 pm »

here's more:

I love this photo

BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!  No matter who he's dating or where he lives!  I love him, I love his music, and need to save up some money so I can go to another show before the last show in April!!!
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 05:36:49 pm »

I agree KYRALEXIS, I love that photo too!!  No matter who he is dating, but glad this photo was of just him. And are ya coming to Ames??  I would love to meet you!  Smiley  I am going to Omaha and Ames.
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 07:17:40 pm »

That is one gorgeous man!!! Love the shaggy look!
kyralexis
Global Moderator
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 08:28:15 pm »

I agree KYRALEXIS, I love that photo too!!  No matter who he is dating, but glad this photo was of just him. And are ya coming to Ames??  I would love to meet you!  Smiley  I am going to Omaha and Ames.

I would love to!  I need to do some saving, though.  I am trying to build up my business (Pampered Chef) right now so I can save up some concert/fun money!  Cross your fingers for me!  This work could payoff big (ie more concerts for me, a trip to New Orleans in Nov, and a cruise next spring!!!)!So far I don't have anymore tickets!  I can't complain though, because I have been to 4 shows already!

And Dar, I love that scruffy loo, too!  LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
jtuttle
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 01:36:44 pm »

Cool

Ya know - I was wondering the same thing.  Hate being snarky about this, but good Lord, John, what the hell are you thinking and when are you going home to Indiana to help Elaine raise the boys!!!!!  It appears that you are living in NYC now.  Doesn't he say he always gets in trouble in NY and LA?  Well................

It is also incredible to me that I should be upset about this - it has nothing to do with me or my life.  I think all of us Mellenheads just became so invested and comfortable with the lifestyle that John and Elaine had.  I do need to get over this, but....

jcooprx

Well put.  I keep thinking "Meg Ryan?!?!  Is he nuts?"  But, it really isn't any of my business.  Still looking forward to Omaha.
Jane
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 04:30:31 pm »

here's more:

I love this photo

BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!  No matter who he's dating or where he lives!  I love him, I love his music, and need to save up some money so I can go to another show before the last show in April!!!

I need that photographer, camera, or outfit.  Just what I need, to look TALL and THIN!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: