John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:41:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Mellencamp Artwork  (Read 7437 times)
sherriherman
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2011, 07:47:23 am »

Is there anywhere to purchase a small piece of his artwork.....I have a promo record framed in my living room....really cool and would give anything to have a piece of his artwork.....what a talented guy
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 08:26:35 am »

you can purchase a copy of a print from the Southern Indiana Center for the Arts.  it's a copy, not original, but looks nice framed.  there are 2 to choose from.   i don't think there's anywhere to purchase original artwork.

here is the link for SICA:

http://www.soinart.com/prints.html
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 09:37:00 am »

To add to Paula's post, you can purchase a signed or unsigned print. I have them both and love them!
Susan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: