John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:26:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is it true
when ? - 3 (25%)
why ? - 9 (75%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: John & Elaine SPLIT  (Read 25449 times)
marini
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2010, 02:44:20 pm »

Huh
WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 02:56:33 pm »

sadly its true
mrbangus
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 10:50:19 pm »

I'm sorry to hear about this. 
sarahsullivan
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 09:59:25 am »

Always difficult when a relationship ends. Hopefully it's a mutual decision to go in seperate directons.  Best wishes to each of them.  Elaine is so beautiful and such a great mom. John is such a talented singer/songwriter.  Hope they find happiness.

Your Life is Now ~JM
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 02:35:13 pm »

On the Letterman show and at both Chicago Theatre shows(I was in the 1st row) I noticed John wasn't wearing his wedding ring. Being a gal, I notice these things! Wow, sad to hear about the break-up but come on...they were together 20 years and married 18. That's an
accomplishment! Best to the both of them.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 09:26:21 pm by taz7676 » Logged

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
iamarty
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 05:14:03 pm »

Please tell me its not true that he's dating Meg Ryan?Huh??
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 08:07:38 pm »

Spotted this article on the web today regarding the split and the recent holidays.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20454251,00.html
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 08:38:35 pm »

That was a pretty unfair story trying to connect two and two together. Meg is under consideration for one of the roles on the Ghost Brothers album recording, doing the dialogue. I never heard if she was chosen for sure.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
mbmurphy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 08:45:51 pm »

Always a painful road to go down. Wish him the best, I'm wondering if he will be singing ain't even done with the night I his concert tour. I'm heading to Houston from new Orleans
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 09:59:15 pm »

That was a pretty unfair story trying to connect two and two together. Meg is under consideration for one of the roles on the Ghost Brothers album recording, doing the dialogue. I never heard if she was chosen for sure.

John said in an interview that Meg and Matthew McConaughey were doing a table reading in November, so it sounds like she's in Ghost Brothers, unless "table reading" simply means an audition. If she really was backstage at some of the shows in November, then there may be some truth here. It wouldn't make sense for her to be at numerous shows if they were not seeing each other, but her presence at these shows could be a tabloid rumor and nothing more. It's gonna be an interesting next few months, that's for sure. Let's hope this doesn't devolve into a "rumor of the week" type of situation where every few days there's another tabloid reporting who John is with or who Elaine is now with. That would be really sad.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 01:13:28 am by walktall2010 » Logged
mickey18

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 02:52:29 pm »

Never good news to hear, but hope it's amicable.  Saw John in STL and he was wearing his ring on the right hand......also heard him say on Letterman...my family doesn't like me...they never see me, he laughed. Well, it's a New Year, new beginnings, but not with Meg Ryan...hopefully that's just a good friendship. 

So, John, "What If I Came Knocking?"

Wink   

iamarty
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 09:40:09 pm »

Thank you Tony.  I was finding it very hard to believe because it always seemed like John and Elaine were so perfect for each other and appeared to be truly in love.  Just very sad.  I wish them both happiness in whatever they choose to do and that everyone just leaves them and their family alone.
nascarmind

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 11:08:16 pm »

Cry  I prayed for John and Elaine as soon as I  heard this on the news, it sad, and divorce is not good, wish they could work it out whatever it is, life to short not to be happy, so I say no more I wish both of them the best along with their two sons, God Bless and Keep them always....Save some time to Dream!!!!Love John Mellencamp no more what!
beckjwilson
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 06:37:06 pm »

This is very sad. I was at his concert in Ft. Wayne IN back in NOv.2010 in the 2nd row and I also noticed then he wasn't wearing his wedding ring. I also hopw it's not true that he's dating Meg Ryan.But as long as John is happy.

Becky Wilson
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 07:07:23 am »

"Well I know one thing, I'll die easy, and I know my life was not in vain.
Because I loved and I fought with many and the people they loved me just the same"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 05:47:45 pm by taz7676 » Logged

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: