John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:58:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Late Night With David Letterman Repeat  (Read 9431 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2010, 04:41:23 pm »

John's 12-6-2010 appearance on CBS's Late Show w/David Letterman repeats THIS Thursday night 12-30-2010. John is interviewed and performs Save Some Time To Dream.
marianne123
Global Moderator
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 10:50:31 am »

THANK YOU for this reminder.  I really enjoyed it the so much the first time that I would love to see it twice!    
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 10:55:41 pm by marianne123 » Logged

-Marianne
colleen0309
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 11:45:02 am »

Soo glad it was a repeat! Good thing I saw it the frist time. I fell asleep 5 minutes before it started and woke up just as it was ending!
Beach327
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 09:32:02 pm »

Hey John, Loved ya for years.... I am the fool with the yellow boat always by your place on monroe.... yes I upgraded it a few years ago/// 2002. Me and the family always make it a point to criuse by your place. Met your grand kids a feww years back at the wedding... yes we pulled up to the rocky shores at monroe ,,, was just the wife and I. we got married that year. back in 2006.... no the less... My cusion which I havent talked to in many years is good with music. I try. We have a story,,,,, none the less... you should check him out... http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reverbnation.com%2Fartist%2Ffb_share%2F932871%3Fdeep_link%3Daudio.6800399&h=d798c

Dont know if ya can.... but ya should.... me I just love the music ....
Happy trails my friend and dont forget we are all just small town.......................
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: