John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 09:42:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5763 times)
hoffman1611
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2010, 01:12:06 am »

I am 21 years old from central, pennsylvania and mellencamp has been an extreme influence in my life, his music an not going hollywood has made him my number one idol. Within the past year i bought all of his albums and even got the chance to see him live when i was 15, the show was great, he played with john fogerty. i love how he can mature as a songwriter and write lyrics just as great as he did when he first started out. For the record, Nothin Matters and What if it Did is a great album. The song M.G Wherever she may be holds a special place in my heart. My favorite album is Uh Huh followed closely by Scarecrow, Whenever We Wanted, an The Lonesome Jubilee. I just hope mellencamp gets the chance t see this and know how much his music has touched me life. Thank you Sir. I have written two books titled All of Satan's Men and South Side of Sanity and your music was an inspiration behind me writing.
petenkaren
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 01:55:39 pm »

That is so awesome!  I always wonder if there are any younger fans out there now that he is not played on the radio much (except for 80's stuff).

Congrats on the books.  Keep it up.

It sure would feel good to feel good again, Oh My Sweet Love...
hoffman1611
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 01:22:54 pm »

Thank you very much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: