John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:07:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My picture showing on my posts???  (Read 8323 times)
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2010, 12:44:40 pm »

Does anyone know how I can get my chosen picture to show on my posts? I picked on and when I look under my profile. it is there, but I am not seeing it on my posts.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!  ;0
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 12:47:34 pm »

are you inserting it using "avatar" or "photo"?

and is it from your computer, or a photo share site?
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 12:49:38 pm »

I put it under photo, should I try avatar?? and it was browsed from my computer.
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 04:44:07 pm »

Last time I posted my photos, the function of posting a photo from your computer wasn't working (a few weeks ago) so you must upload your photo to a photo sharing site ie. Flickr or Photobucket and then copy the http url. and paste it so the link provides the photo to Mellencamp.com.  Hope this helps.  I didn't do this for my profile photo just photos posted to the website blog in general.

taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 12:00:32 pm »

Mine worked when I put it in "avatar"

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 05:25:09 pm »

Thanks everyone for the replies.....I put it in Avatar and it appears to be showing now.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: