John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 12:05:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feature Article on Jon E. Gee...  (Read 4657 times)
Thadrequet
Global Moderator
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2010, 10:50:48 pm »

...If you get a chance, check out my latest article on John's bass player Jon E. Gee. He was nice enough to sit down with me and give me a first hand look at what goes on with John and the band.

The interesting thing about talking with Jon E. Gee is that you realize that he, and the rest of the band, are as determined as John to be the very best they can possibly be.

As great a musician as Jon E. Gee is, he's even a better person. Please take the time to check this out on over on the blog.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: