John Mellencamp Community
April 20, 2024, 05:20:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John on ABC Nightline TONIGHT / Friday Night  (Read 13070 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: November 19, 2010, 12:46:01 pm »

John will be the guest on the "playlist" feature on ABC's Nightline tonight, Friday, November 19, 2010! The late-night program asks famous performers to list their favorite songs/influences. Check your local listing for channel and airtime's.

Be sure to check the Nightline Playlist - ABC News site for the repeat airing of the full episode.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 03:08:28 pm »

I will stay up late for this one!!  Smiley   
marianne123
Global Moderator
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 08:43:14 pm »

I've always felt sleeping was overrated!

-Marianne
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 08:48:39 pm »

LOL! I totally agree, but I usually zonk out before 10pm, against my will.  Smiley  I am DVR'ing it just in case.
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 09:01:34 am »

Rrggg, had the DVR set cuz there was no way my eyes were staying awake, LOL. Checked it out this morning and it was Jimmy Kimmel, uugggh, that sucks. Didn't get to see it, anyone else watch? Was it pretty cool??
marianne123
Global Moderator
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 09:02:17 am »

The interview was great, very relaxed and fun to watch. I can't help but think someone who was flipping through the channels, and caught John's quote might wake up and treat someone different today.

"If you noticed, most of my duets are interracial and it was done for a reason," he said. "It was my way of saying, 'Look at what people could do if they don't judge each other.' We should be able to sing together, dance together, make love with each other, get married to each other, and become you know, human beings."  JM

-Marianne
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 12:17:09 pm »

Click here to watch: http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/nightline-playlist-john-mellencamp-12198581
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 09:30:49 pm »

Just got to watch this online today and WOW what a fantastic segment.  Produced very tastefully and insightfully, not the usual questions that we could all answer at this point because it's the same old same old.  Finally, something thought provoking and new.  Bravo to the producer(s)!!  Will have to try and see some more of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: