John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:30:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hometown Fans Favorite Show Moments on the No Better Than This Tour  (Read 7068 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2010, 11:56:52 am »

Hometown Fans Favorite Show Moments on the No Better Than This Tour

« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 01:03:52 pm by sharonc » Logged
marianne123
Global Moderator
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 12:25:57 pm »

Sharon,  this is so fun to watch!  What an awesome idea.  Reviews and interviews are great, but nothing can convey what it's like to see John live better than the reaction of these fans right after a show.  You really captured the moment of the "post show high". When I hear how far some folks have traveled and that they would do it all again in a heart beat, I KNOW they have just experienced a show like no other.  The excitement is contagious...February feels too far away!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 02:02:31 pm by marianne » Logged

-Marianne
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 01:40:32 pm »

I have watched all of them and i enjoyed them, thanks for adding this to all the other great things here!

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: