John Mellencamp Community
April 24, 2024, 02:30:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Retail Help Needed! Rewards Available!  (Read 11123 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: October 27, 2010, 12:56:33 pm »

With John's tour kicking off it's a HUGE time for John's album to get more exposure. We need YOUR help to check in at your local stores and let us know if John's album is available and at what price. Everyone who turns in a report has a chance to be rewarded with an autographed CD!

Doing a check is EXTREMELY QUICK & EASY. Please visit http://www.mellencamp.com/forum/index.php?topic=535.0 for all of the details and to see the short form you fill out!

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Tony

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
seuss
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 01:18:11 pm »

I'll be glad to go out and about and check in my area . . .I just looked @ the submission form . . .are the new 2011 cities going to be added since for once I'm actually IN ONE?  Smiley
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 05:09:32 pm »

I'll be glad to go out and about and check in my area . . .I just looked @ the submission form . . .are the new 2011 cities going to be added since for once I'm actually IN ONE?  Smiley

It is possible we will reboot this and have a new research when the 2nd leg starts, right now we are focusing on the markets the tour is visiting, BUT we accept checks from ANYWHERE so send them on over!

seuss
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 07:13:58 pm »

Gotcha . . .so even tho I'll be doing checks in Ames, IA where there will eventually be a show, I should select the "not a tour city" option on the form?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 06:43:31 am »

Gotcha . . .so even tho I'll be doing checks in Ames, IA where there will eventually be a show, I should select the "not a tour city" option on the form?

Not a fall tour city so choose the not a tour city, sorry for not being clearer. This is a snapshot of a moment in time, a moment that is around when the fall tour goes on.

seuss
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 07:49:42 am »

Okey-doke - thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: