John Mellencamp Community
April 16, 2024, 02:39:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOUR JOHN'S NYC SOHO LOFT WITH ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST  (Read 9141 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2019, 06:27:21 pm »

During John's time in New York City performing his three sold out shows at The Beacon Theater on The John Mellencamp Show Tour, he met with Elizabeth Quinn Brown of Architectural Digest for a tour of his SoHo loft.  “To live an artist’s life, you have to create every day,” he says. “When I was there, there was no place for me to paint, no place for me to write, so I bought this little place.” Read this exclusive interview and view photos of the loft taken by William Abranowicz HERE. https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/john-mellencamp-soho-loft?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=HERE&utm_campaign=tour2weeksaway
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: