John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:57:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: San Francisco Ticket Questions & Problems  (Read 10731 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:13:50 pm »

Post your show specific ticket questions and/or ticket problems in this thread!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
patio
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 09:20:51 pm »

I have a question that has gone unanswered from both Ticketmaster as well as the Warfield. Ticketmaster is selling the tickets under "orchestra" but the description says they are upstairs. All the seating diagrams I find say upstairs is loge and balcony. I am confused.......I have a VIP ticket for the 4/8 show in Los Angeles and I just received a ticket for the 4/10 San Francisco show as a birthday present. I am trying to fill in the gap with 1 ticket for Saturday. Problem is I am truly spoiled with excellent seats from the presales. Ticketmaster is now showing lousy availability so I might have to resort to buying from a broker. When I called Ticketmaster on the phone asking about the availibilty of 1 VIP ticket, they told me VIPs were only available through the internet which doesnt come up. I find that hard to believe that a single seat isnt available on the floor anywhere. Could someone please clarify the seating arrangements? Best regards! Patti in Ramona, CA
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 09:14:45 am »

I have a question that has gone unanswered from both Ticketmaster as well as the Warfield. Ticketmaster is selling the tickets under "orchestra" but the description says they are upstairs. All the seating diagrams I find say upstairs is loge and balcony. I am confused.......I have a VIP ticket for the 4/8 show in Los Angeles and I just received a ticket for the 4/10 San Francisco show as a birthday present. I am trying to fill in the gap with 1 ticket for Saturday. Problem is I am truly spoiled with excellent seats from the presales. Ticketmaster is now showing lousy availability so I might have to resort to buying from a broker. When I called Ticketmaster on the phone asking about the availibilty of 1 VIP ticket, they told me VIPs were only available through the internet which doesnt come up. I find that hard to believe that a single seat isnt available on the floor anywhere. Could someone please clarify the seating arrangements? Best regards! Patti in Ramona, CA

You need to call the Warfield and talk to the box office manager to confirm the location. I suspect the pricing of the ticket should make it clear where the seats are located, the higher the closer. I can confirm that all VIP tickets have been sold so that isn't an option.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 11:50:11 pm »

Look on Craigslist a few days before the show. Or just show up at the door the night of the show.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
craiga
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 03:49:04 pm »

great show , was in row c, 3rd row excellent seats, not only was it a different show by john, but he mixed it up.  great birthday present to myself and wife, just wished the drunks would stay home.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: